My life in words (and pictures)... as a wife, momma, teacher, techie nerd, foodie, and trivia geek.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Pantry Challenge Day 1

Day 1!!  I made whole wheat shell pasta with meat sauce, and that's what all three of us had... we were a lot cleaner than the Boy was, he had to have an immediate shower after he finished!



Here's our pasta, on the new dishes I got for Christmas...
We used about 2/3 of a box of whole wheat shells, a can of tomato paste, a small can of tomato sauce, a can of fire roasted diced tomatoes, and a couple tablespoons of Penzey's Italian Seasoning.  Fridge stuff was an onion, some garlic, and ground beef.  I've got leftovers for lunch tomorrow, too!

We had to go to the store before dinner anyway, but we only bought a few things for the Boy, and some bread... no clue what I'm making tomorrow for Day 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment